The Attorney-General's Department aims to make information on this website accessible to all users.
This website has been designed to ensure:
- it works well across the majority of popular web browsers
- download times have been minimised as much as possible
- all Australians, including those with a disability or with technical limitations can access the information on our site
- it is in accordance with the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Documents that can be downloaded from this website are available in both Portable Document Format (PDF) and in other formats. To access PDF documents, you need PDF reader software. AGIMO has published a list of PDF reader software programs that are available for free download. People who use speech readers may also need to access the Adobe Accessibility Resource Center to be able to read the content of PDF documents.
If you are not using a mouse to navigate our website, you can navigate on the keyboard by using the TAB and ENTER keys:
- To select a link, use the TAB key + ENTER.
- To go back, press the SHIFT key + TAB. To browse forward, press the TAB key.
If you have difficulty accessing information on this website or would like to provide feedback, please contact us.